We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My name is Linda Walsh and I am a doll maker and doll pattern designer. I thought you might like to see a picture of who I am, but as you can tell from the picture (left), I always have to be different. Now I know what you're going to say. You're going to tell me that isn't a picture of you, Linda! Well, you're right! It's a picture of "The Little Victorian Girl" that has become my Linda Walsh Originals mascot and logo.
So, why am I showing that as a picture representing me? For a really good reason - SURVIVAL!!!!!! You see, I live in a house filled with over 1,796 handmade dolls and they rule everything. Albeit, I created all of them and they aren't human. But, that doesn't matter to them. They out vote me just by sheer numbers.
So, to keep peace in "The Dollie Storage Room", which is where they live - over the garage, I had to make the picture that represents all of us "The Little Victorian Girl." We, that is, all the dolls and I, are the owners of Linda Walsh Originals which sells "Doll Patterns For Grown-up Girls!" and Linda Walsh Originals E-Patterns which sells "Instant Download E-Patterns For Grown-up Girls!" We are also the owners of Linda Walsh Originals Dolls - Handmade Dolls & Crafts which sells "Handmade Dolls & Crafts For Decorating The Homes of Grown-up Girls!" We also have a zillion blogs, an Everything E-Directory, a "Gray Is Beautiful Gallery", and so much more. If you'd like to know more about us please visit our Linda Walsh Originals information page.
Facebook & Twitter
Linda Walsh's Projects on FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 4 Easy Small Wood Projects You Didn't Know You Could Make
- 14 Christmas Crafts for Adults, by 365 Days of Crafts
- Fireside Slippers
- 24 Free Shawl Knitting Patterns
- Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarns
- Beginner Hat Knitting Pattern
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- 31 Summer Wreaths to Make
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Crochet Christmas Stockings: 14 Free Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home