Keri Lee Sereika
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keri Lee Sereika, currently living in South Carolina, is a stay at home mother of four and wife to a USAFR pilot. She has had the pleasure to be on a number of manufacturer’s design teams, has authored many articles in a variety of magazines and online media, and has had her designs featured in numerous magazines and books. Her most recent accomplishment was to author the book “Coloring Techniques for Card Making” published by DRG and released August 2010.
When not busy homeschooling, playing with her kids or trying to keep her house clean, Keri can be found up in her studio crafting or on the computer researching and writing articles on crafting.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home