We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Jen is the pattern-making diva behind the tiedyediva etsy shop and lover of all things made from fabric. She hopes it doesn't sound too hokey to say that sewing is empowering, because she truly gets a rush from being able to create clothing, toys, household goods and more, all with her own two hands and supplies she has at home. She loves sharing this knowledge with others through her sewing patterns.
Jen loves to take things apart to see what makes them work, so designing sewing patterns was a natural progression, and one welcomed by her family, from dismantling small appliances. She designs her sewing patterns in her solar-powered home in California, with her energy-efficient cat as a lapwarmer. A work-at-home mom of 3, she is never at a loss for a fit model for her new patterns.
Jen's Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Taco Lover Gift Idea
- Hot Dog Lover Gift Basket Idea
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Easy Kids' Knit Poncho
- Red Crochet Afghan
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- Heidi Gustad
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide