We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Janelle is the working mom behind Of Pinks and Fairy Tales, a craft inspiration blog that features jewelry ideas, home decor and simple sewing projects. She shares her love for crafting by including tutorials for some of her projects so that others can try them too.
Being a mom who also works full time leaves her little time for crafting so most of her projects are quick and easy to make. She finds inspiration in everyday things she sees around her and she likes to try new things.
She has dabbled in parchment craft and paper embossing, specializes in jewelry design, and has been teaching herself how to sew since 2010.
To see Janelle's projects, visit her at Of Pinks and Fairy Tales.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Pretty Pearl Bow
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow