We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Brett Bara is Editor in Chief of Crochet Today magazine and host of the Emmy-nominated PBS series Knit & Crochet Now. Brett writes about her crafty pursuits on her blog at manhattancraftroom.blogspot.com, and she is a regular contributor to the design blog Design Sponge. Previously, Brett was Crafts Editor at Woman's Day Special Interest Publications and a writer for numerous national magazines including Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Details, Men's Health and Prevention.
Brett’s mission is to spread the joy of crafting far and wide, especially among the new generation of young DIY'ers. Brett also enjoys sewing, embroidery and anything crafty, in addition to DIY decorating, baking and vintage shopping. She lives in New York City, where she is writing a sewing book to be released in spring 2011.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home