We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My name is Bella and I'm a stay at home, homeschool mom to a beautiful little ballerina. I love crafting and creating useful items for everyday living. Whether it be crafting, crochet or repurposing "old" items and breathing into them new life, I will always be found with several projects going at any one time. I am very passionate about environmental consciousnesses. I believe we all have a responsibility in considering the environment while we live out our lives. Handmade and homemade are staples in my house, my husband and I try to make as much as we can ourselves before heading out to the store. Its been a fun learning process along the way. :)
Life for me is busy, busy, busy, but I enjoy every minute and hope my experiences and ideas can help inspire the creative bug in many others.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Taco Lover Gift Idea
- Hot Dog Lover Gift Basket Idea
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Easy Kids' Knit Poncho
- Red Crochet Afghan
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- Heidi Gustad
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide