We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Becky Paton studied Public Art and Design at Chelsea School of Art in London, where she specialized in mosaic making. She now works as a mosaic artist in the UK and Norway, undertaking public, community and private art commissions. Becky also teaches and exhibits in her hometown of Oxford and overseas.
Garden Mosaics: 25 Step-by-Step Projects for Your Outdoor Room
Available to purchase at CICO Books
One of the most long-lasting and hard-wearing artforms, mosaic pieces are the perfect way to make the most of your garden. Suitable for a tiny terrace or a large country expanse, the projects in Garden Mosaics show you how to decorate your outdoor space in a charming, individual and enduring way.
The extensive techniques section shows you how to choose and use the right tiles for your environment. The range of tiles on the market today is better than ever; and this book makes the most of the wealth of new materials available such as spangled tiles or inexpensive, but authentic gold-leaf tiles. As you progress, you can develop your own creativity with tips on tile and color-matching that allow you to adapt the projects to make pieces completely unique to you and your garden.
All suitable for beginners, the 25 projects in the book range from simple decorative pieces such as the enchanting, simple child’s footprints and butterfly stones to practical and sturdy weatherproof pieces, including a trompe l’oeil checkered mosaic tabletop and delightful planters that will add color to your garden events in winter. Some projects, like the night light can be completed in under two hours!
Sample Projects from the Book
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home