Heartfelt Collection: Wedding Scrapbook Page
Remember your big day with this handmade paper scrapbook idea from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies.
- Arnold Grummer's Paper Additive
- Arnold Grummer's Gold Dust
- Arnold Grummer's Iridescent Flakes
- Arnold Grummer's Papermill Complete Kit or paper making frame and screen
- Pink waste paper
- White waste paper
- 6" x 6" white cardstock
- 6" x 6" page protector
- Pink ribbon
- 3.5" x 5" photo
1. Make handmade papers in pink and white with green botanicals. I used Plumosa Fern from the wedding bouquets for the white paper and added a pinch of iridescent flakes and gold dust to the pulp for both colors of paper.
2. Tear pink tone handmade paper to a little less than 6" x 6".
3. Tear coordinating white paper with botanicals to approximately 5" x 5".
4. Layer handmade papers onto 6" x 6" white cardstock. Mount 3.5" x 5" photo as top layer.
5. Slip into 6" x 6" scrapbook page protector, finish edge with ribbon.
6. Display on picture easel, or create a set of similar simple pages for a scrapbook to share with friends and family.