Garden Flowers: Thank You Note
Looking for some great ideas for a crafty, handmade wedding? The Garden Flowers collection from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies is simple and elegant -- perfect for an outdoor ceremony. Follow these steps for gorgeous Thank You Notes from recycled paper.
- Arnold Grummer's Paper Additive
- Arnold Grummer's Large Couch Sheets: 20 pack
- Arnold Grummer's Large Dip Handmold
- Arnold Grummer's Gold Dust
- Arnold Grummer's Papermill PRO Envelope & Stationery Kit
- White photocopy paper
- Garden flowers, fresh or dried
- Handmade paper: 1 1/2" x 1 3/4"
- Cardstock: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Accent Cardstock: 2" x 2 3/4"
- 1/4" hole punch
- 3/8" wide ribbon: 8" length
- Envelope: Size A2 (4 3/8" x 5 3/4")
- See 'Garden Flowers Invitation.' Follow steps 1 through 5.
- Print cardstock using your home computer. Leave a 2 1/4" space between 'THANK YOU' and the couple's names. Fold card in half.
- Layer handmade paper onto accent cardstock. Adhere with glue.
- Use hole punch. Make 2 holes, 3/4" apart, in the center of the paper piece.
- Lace ribbon: Down thru the left hole, up from back thru right, over and down thru left again, across and up from back thru right, leaving a 2 1/4" tail on both sides.