Garden Flowers: Scrapbook Page
Follow these steps for this gorgeous Scrapbook Page, from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies.
- Arnold Grummer's Paper Additive
- Arnold Grummer's Large Couch Sheets: 20 pack
- Arnold Grummer's Large Dip Handmold
- Arnold Grummer's Gold Dust
- Arnold Grummer's Papermill PRO Envelope & Stationery Kit
- White photocopy paper
- Garden flowers, dried or fresh
- Handmade paper: Small pieces
- Cardstock: Cut to size for photo mounts
- Accent cardstock: 7 1/4" x 7 1/4"
- 8" x 8" scrapbook page protector
- Decorative edge scissors
- Gluestick or double-stick tape
- See 'Garden Flowers Invitation'. Follow steps 1 through 5.
- Select 1 to 2 photos per scrapbook page. Trim photos to bring attention to the best details in each picture.
- Create photo frames with cardstock and decorative edge scissors.
- Tear small pieces of handmade paper into hearts and petal shapes. Position photos and paper pieces on page to create visual interest, and save wonderful memories of your special day.
- Secure photos and paper pieces in place with double-stick tape or gluestick.