Garden Flowers: RSVP Card
Follow these steps for gorgeous RSVP Cards from recycled paper, from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies.
- Arnold Grummer's Paper Additive
- Arnold Grummer's Large Couch Sheets: 20 pack
- Arnold Grummer's Large Dip Handmold
- Arnold Grummer's Gold Dust
- Arnold Grummer's Papermill PRO Envelope & Stationery Kit
- White photocopy paper
- Garden flowers, dried or fresh
- Handmade paper: 1" x 4 1/2" strip
- Cardstock: 3 1/2" x 5"
- 1/4" hole punch
- 1/2" wide sheer ribbon: 8" length
- Envelope: 4 bar, or Reply Card size
- See 'Garden Flowers Invitation'. Follow steps 1 through 5.
- Print RSVP card on home computer. Leave a 1 1/4" space at the top of the card for the handmade paper strip. Trim to 3 1/2" x 5".
- Attach strip of handmade paper to RSVP card with glue.
- Use hole punch. Make 2 holes 3/4" apart from each other in the center of the paper strip.
- Lace ribbon: Down thru left hole, up from back thru right, over and down thru left hole again, across and up from back thru right, leaving a 2 1/2" tail on both sides.
Read Next20 Best Crafts for Seniors