Garden Flowers: Invitation
Follow these steps for gorgeous wedding invitations made from recycled paper, from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies.
- Arnold Grummer's Paper Additive
- Arnold Grummer's Acid pHree Additive
- Arnold Grummer's Large Couch Sheets: 20 pack
- Arnold Grummer's Large Dip Handmold
- Arnold Grummer's Gold Dust
- Arnold Grummer's Papermill PRO Envelope & Stationery Kit
- White photocopy paper
- Garden flowers, dried or fresh
- Handmade paper: 3" x 11" strip
- Cardstock: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Printable vellum: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- 1/8" hole punch
- 4 mini gold brads
- 1 1/2" wide sheer ribbon: 12"
- Decorative sticker
- Envelope: Size A9 (5 3/4" x 8 3/4")
- Use either AG Papermill Pro Kit or the Large Dip Handmold to make one sheet of paper for every two guests.
- To make pulp, recycle white photocopy paper. Use 1 1/2 sheets of photocopy paper for every handmade sheet you plan to make.
- Add garden flowers, a pinch of gold dust and 1/8 tsp. Acid pHree additive to pulp before forming sheets.
- Form, press and dry sheets following kit directions.
- Tear handmade sheets according to 'Garden Flowers' pattern. Click on link to see pattern.
- Print invitation text on vellum using home computer. Trim to 5" x 8".
- Use punch to make holes thru vellum and cardstock in corners. Fasten vellum to cardstock using mini-brads.
- Wrap strip of handmade paper around invitation. Overlay strip with ribbon and secure with decorative sticker.