Flower Frill Wedding: Placard
Searching for some unique wedding place card ideas? Flower Frill Wedding collection from Clover Needlecraft is a fun way to pick your scheme. The Placard is simple yet funky.
- White: 1yd Poly Shantung
- 1yd Glitter Net
- 1yd Organza
- 1 1/2 yd Organza
- 1/2 yd Satin
- 1/2 yd Glitter Satin
- Needle, thread and scissors
- Flower Frill templates Small and Medium ART. NO. 8460
- Flower Frill Templates Large and Extra Large ART. NO. 8461
- "Quick" Yo=Yo- Maker Small ART. No. 8700
- A tent card size of your choice (We used 4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
- 3/8" wide double-sided satin turqoiuse ribbon.
- From the turquoise organza cut 4 petals using the medium (4") template.
- From the glitter net cut 4 petals using th emedium (4") template.
- String th petals alternating 1 organza with 1 glitter net.
- Use a hole-punch and punch two holes in the upper left-hand corner of the card.
- Cut approximately 7 1/2" of ribbon and insert it through the holes: then make a tie.
- Glue the flower over the center of the ribbon knot.