Feather Clay And Rhinestone Rings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Rich looking hot-fix crystal rhinestones embellish these clay feather shaped rings. Silver and gold mica powder add the pearl metallic look but you can choose any color powder that suits your taste. A polymer clay mold is used to create the detailed feather impression then the clay is wrapped around a form custom made for your finger size. Instructions for making the form, which can be used to make more rings, are included with the tutorial."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeRing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home