Clay Texture Rollers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Have you ever wanted to create a textured clay project that's larger than most texture sheets? That happens often because few texture sheets come in super large sizes. But when you do find one they are costly and may not have an image you want. This tutorial will solve that problem and explain how to make custom texture rollers with a design you choose that can be applied on almost any length clay. Whether you use a craft knife or a stencil cutting machine, the only limit is your imagination."
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Faux Turquoise Beads
- Swirling Fingertip Clay Bowls
- 20 Clay Crafts for Adults
- Blooming Vintage Rose Clay Keychain
- Adorable Clay Pig
- Magnetic Pin Bowl
- How to Use Polymer Clay: 21 Polymer Clay Tutorials
- "24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Decor and More" free eBook
- Opaque Flower Clay
- Angel of Crafting
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home