Snowman Cookie Jar
Keep your cookies fresh and warm with an adorable snowman cookie jar. You can make this cute little guy using glitter and glue and you can have him out all winter long.
Decor Art Dazzling Metallics Products Required
- DA 148 Emperor's Gold
- DA 121 Sky Blue Pearl overcoat
Ceramcoat Products Required
- 02013 Blue Danube undercoat
- 02505 White
- 02506 Black
Folk Art Products Required
- 656 Metallic Blue Sapphire
Americana Products Required
- DA12 Tangerine
Finishing Spray Product Required
- Rust-Oleum Painters Touch (or something similar) Gloss Crystal Clear Spray
- Unfinished Snowman Head Cookie Jar
Purchase unfinished cookie jar.
Undercoat hat ball & hat trim with Blue Danube. Let dry thoroughly.
Overcoat Sky Blue Pearl 2-3 coats for best coverage. Let dry throughly.
Hat Base & scarf paint 2-3 coats Metallic Blue Sapphire for best coverage.
Apply 3-4 coats of gold to ear muffs for best coverage.
- When piece is completely dry use finishing spray for a shiny finish. When spraying jar bottom fill with paper towels so spray does not get inside.
Read NextCrochet Heart Santa Ornament