DIY Antique Star Ornaments
By: Sherry Nappa from olives-n-okra.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This year I’m exchanging ornaments with Kati of Houseful of Handmade. Kati’s tree is decorated with natural, rustic elements in cranberry red, taupes, and creams. She likes materials such as burlap, wood, and gold/copper metals. I made DIY Antique Star Ornaments using these cute paper mache star ornaments I found at the Hobby Lobby. These are perfect to paint in gold metallic then compliment with a distressed cream layer. These DIY Antique Star Ornaments can be made for under $10 and in a couple of hours. I picked up the paper mache star ornaments (5 in a bag) at Hobby Lobby along with the FolkArt metallic and acrylic paints for about $6. These items are readily available in the craft section of most discount stores and craft stores."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Adorable Beaded Reindeer Ornaments
- Glove Melted Peppermint Ornaments
- Adorable Button Card Ornaments
- North Pole Snowman Cocoa
- "34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar" eBook
- Cute and Easy Christmas Card
- DIY Flower Pot Christmas Tree Decor
- Evergreen Glittery Christmas Tree
- Doorstop Santa Tutorial
- Christmas Goodie Pop Top Cans
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Gold Painted White Pumpkins
- Sweet Dreams Printable Coloring Page
- Mini Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Pinecone Wreath Craft
- Christmas Coffee Filter Garland
- How to Make a Paper Poinsettia
- DIY Fall Treats
- Grunge Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath