Bountiful Hydrangea Pomander
A great idea for wedding reception decorations, a few Bountiful Hydrangea Pomanders are quick and easy to add to your budgeted floral design for your wedding day.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam: 6” ball
- Three hydrangea stems (approximately 15 – 25 flowers, depending on size of blooms)
- Wire Cutters
- Thick, white craft glue or low-temperature glue gun and glue sticks
- Optional: Ribbon and wooden skewer
- Use wire cutters to trim stems to 2” length.
- Insert flower stem into foam ball. Working in a circular pattern around the ball, continue adding flowers until foam ball is covered.
- Optional: For additional hold, remove each stem, add glue to hole, and re-insert stem.
- To hang pomander: Cut 15" ribbon length, knot ends together, apply glue to knot and push knot into ball using wooden skewer. Let dry.