We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Even the beginner stamper can create a beautiful holiday card with this easy step by step tutorial."
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Main Material: Paper
- black ink
- Dimensional Magic
- corrugated paper
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Christmas Snow Globe Shaker Card Tutorial
Handmade JOY Holiday Trio Ensemble
Kid-Friendly Christmas Cards
Layered Christmas Card Designs
Aromatherapy DIY Christmas Cards
Recycled Christmas Cards
Recycled Christmas Cards with Crochet
Jolly Santa Card
Gumdrop Card Holders
23 Homemade Christmas Cards: Designs You'll Love
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Foam Skull Flower Arrangement
- Cube Floral Arrangement Idea
- Color Your Mug DIY Kit
- Simple DIY Pom Pom Keychain
- DIY Fringe Tassel Keychain
- 54 Recycled Crafts for Kids
- Embroidery Modern Wall Art DIY
- DIY Tie Dye Kimono
- Simple Modern Planters DIY
- DIY Decoupage Notebook Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home