Copic Penguins Christmas Card
In this copic markers tutorial from Latrice Murphy, you'll learn how to add color with copic markers while making cute penguin Christmas card designs! The copic penguins Christmas card is whimsical and adorable, perfect to send to family and friends.
- Cardstock: Bazzill
- Patterned paper: Jillibean soup
- Stamps: Our Craft Lounge
- Ink: Ranger Distress Ink and Tsukineko Memento black
- Punches: EK Success
- Markers: Copic
- Adhesive: EK Success and Tombow
- Other: Glossy Accents, Sparkly fluff by Our Craft Lounge
- Make your card from Pink cardstock.
- Trim a piece of kraft cardstock down to 1”x5-½” and make a scalloped edge with a border punch.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper down to 2-½”x5-½” and layer over scallop.
- Layer teal cardstock on the pink card base and adhere patterned paper and kraft trim.
- Stamp you sentiment in the upper right hand corner of the card in black ink.
- Next stamp you image onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Ink the edge of cream cardstock. This will be your images matte.
- Adhere colored image to cream cardstock and add 3D squares to the back. Adhere this to your card front.