Laundry Soap Bar Beginner's Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sometimes, for stubborn stains, there’s nothing that beats washing with a laundry soap bar. This Laundry Soap Bar Beginner’s Recipe requires just five ingredients. It’s an easy and cheap recipe to make. Use your recycled cooking oil to make laundry soap and help the environment. So, save your used cooking oil for this DIY cleaning product. Note: it is very important to follow the proper security procedures for this recipe, since lye (caustic soda) is quite corrosive. You will be sure to fall in love with this soap. Happy soapmaking!
Project TypeMake a Project
- 1/4 gallon warm water
- 1/4 cup powder soap
- 1 lb lye
- 67 oz warmed recycled cooking oil (you can use unused cooking oil)
- Essential oil (opcional)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Intricate Fall Wreath Adult Coloring Page
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 33 Succulent Crafts: Pretty Planters and Terrariums
- 7 Sunflower Coloring Pages for Adults
- Pumpkin Button Wall Art
- Moss Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Cities Circle Crochet Bag
- Country Crochet Pumpkins
- 8" Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square
- Smiling Pumpkins Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home