We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Nicola Tedman & Sarah Skeate
Gifted by Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I don’t know about you, but I am obsessed with horoscopes. I don’t know if it’s the Scorpio in me that desires the knowledge, but the weekly horoscope section is the first place I turn to in my magazines and newspapers.
If you’re like me and you love the irony and humor that comes with reading your horoscopes, you’ll love Zodiac Felties, an adorable book filled with cute felt creatures that embody every sign.
These little felt creatures would make an awesome ornament gift set for a friend, or you can make the appropriate astrological character for a new baby on the way.
While I love the Scorpio design for obvious reasons, I also loved Cancer the Crab and Leo the Lion. In addition to the full set of 12 horoscope characters, there are also patterns to create adorable Moon, Sun, Venus, and Mars characters as well (the Moon character is maybe my favorite of all!).
With some simple sewing practices and a few embellishments, you can create your very own astrological character to take with you wherever you go.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Adult Coloring Books
- The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry
- Gifted: Lovely Little Things to Knit and Crochet
- Look, Learn, & Create: Crochet
- Duct Tape Your Heart Out!
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Beautiful Hand Stitched Jewelry
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home