Zentangle Basics Book Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Zentangle took the 2010 Craft and Hobby Association’s Winter Show by storm. Zentangle was developed by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas as a ritual helping anyone get in touch with life, solve problems, turn mistakes into positives, and to become more creative. More than your average doodle, Zentangle requires only a pencil, fine tip black permanent marker, smooth art paper, and a design. Zentangle Basics illustrates over 20 patterns like Moon Walk, Squares, Flukes, Swirls, Queen and King’s Crown, Connectors, Tufts, Chevron, and Waves. You can use alphabets, maps, simple shapes and more as a theme. Zentangle 2 gives more instruction plus 25 new designs to guide you. Everyone I know who has tried Zentangle loves it, calling it addicting, inspiring, and fun. The results are creative pieces of art.
Susanne became a certified Zentangle teacher and wrote the books to help share her joy in this art form. She also has a blog, which updates her adventures and offers new patterns on a regular basis. It’s an inexpensive activity for all ages. The books are filled with lines, curves, shapes, shadows, and intrigue. A little Zentangle each day brings focus and creativity with little effort. And don’t stop at paper! Zentangle on wood, clays, plastics, fabric, and wherever your imagination takes you.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Dr. Knit's Curious Creatures Book Review
- Where Women Create: Quilters
- Adult Coloring Books
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Let's Have a Party
- Card Making with Cricut
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
- Cute as a Button Quilts
- The Perfect Apron
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home