Vintage Style Beaded Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Vintage Style Beaded Jewelry
By Deborah Schneebeli-Morrel
Gifted by CICO Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
One of my most cherished possessions is a necklace my cousin made me from the beads of necklaces belonging to other women in my family. In one piece of jewelry, I have a little piece of my sister, my mom, my grandmother, my great grandmother, and several aunts and cousins. It’s a beautiful and stylistic piece that I hold very near and dear to my heart.
Besides the fact that this necklace has personal significance, I love the look of it…the mismatched beads, colorful accents, and general vintage look make it timeless as well as precious.
If you love the look of vintage jewelry and enjoy the challenge of mixing and matching beads, charms, and buttons, you’re going to love the projects in Vintage-Style Beaded Jewelry: 35 Beautiful Projects Using New and Old Materials. In this great collection of bracelets, earrings, necklaces and more, you’ll find tons of beautiful vintage patterns that are sure to add a special touch to any one of your favorite outfits.
The Cut-Glass Pendant Necklace reminded me so much of the necklace my cousin made. It’s simple and stunning, and just screams vintage fashion. Perfect for classy eveningwear, this necklace can be made with some simple thrift store or dollar store finds…or reuse an old brooch from your mom or grandma to make something meaningful and special.
If you love the look of vintage fashion and find yourself gravitating towards your great grandma’s brooches and earrings, you’re going to love the patterns in Vintage-Style Beaded Jewelry. From simple necklaces to classically charming earrings and bracelets, this book has something for all tastes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Joy of Zentangle
- Itty Bitty Crocheted Critters
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style
- Opulent Bazaar Adult Coloring Book Review
- Bath Knits Book Review
- Ready, Set, Scrap
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peanut Free Halloween Treat Envelope
- Fall Acorn Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Christmas Bauble Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Floral Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Pumpkin Feast Adult Coloring Page
- 17 Free Crochet Patterns for Rugs
- All About Your Heart Coloring Page
- Top 6 Things to Do While Crafting
- Crochet Easy Ribbed Scarf
- 1920s Inspirational Quote Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home