We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You couldn’t ask for better step-by-step photos; this book is a visual treat with 25 projects that use re-purposed plastic as the main material. A majority of the projects are machine sewn and or fused, but there are other bonding techniques used including grommets. The projects are colorful and useful including bags, totes, aprons, shower cap, and shoes. I enjoyed the embellishing techniques including crayon shavings, fabric appliqué, and snaps. We all have plenty of plastic we need to recycle and re-purpose including food bags, food packaging, tablecloths, and shopping bags. The projects are youthful and contemporary with a little retro flair. It’s a great green book with upscale style.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- 30+ Recycled Newspaper Craft Ideas
- How to Weave Without Special Equipment
- Victoria Hannley
- How to Repurpose an Oatmeal Container
- Simple Sparkling Valentine Pendant
- Stripes and Spikes Potholder
- Laundry Bag for Gym Clothes
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Valentine's day wreath
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home