We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You couldn’t ask for better step-by-step photos; this book is a visual treat with 25 projects that use re-purposed plastic as the main material. A majority of the projects are machine sewn and or fused, but there are other bonding techniques used including grommets. The projects are colorful and useful including bags, totes, aprons, shower cap, and shoes. I enjoyed the embellishing techniques including crayon shavings, fabric appliqué, and snaps. We all have plenty of plastic we need to recycle and re-purpose including food bags, food packaging, tablecloths, and shopping bags. The projects are youthful and contemporary with a little retro flair. It’s a great green book with upscale style.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Joy of Zentangle
- Itty Bitty Crocheted Critters
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style
- Opulent Bazaar Adult Coloring Book Review
- Bath Knits Book Review
- Ready, Set, Scrap
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- All About Your Heart Coloring Page
- Top 6 Things to Do While Crafting
- Crochet Easy Ribbed Scarf
- 1920s Inspirational Quote Adult Coloring Page
- Be Kind or Be Quiet Adult Coloring Page
- Upcycled Photo Stands
- Peggy's Pocket Afghan
- Love/ Luck Reversible Sign
- Crochet Baby Ruffle Socks
- Simple Go To Crochet Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home