The Perfect Finish Book
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The Perfect Finish
By Kara Gott Warner
Gifted by House of White Birches
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I can’t even tell you how many unfinished DIY projects I have around the house. I get a great idea for something and I’m all motivated to do it…but when I inevitably get interrupted half way through, it’s very rare that I come back and finish what I started.
Whether you’re up to your knees in unfinished projects or you just lack the know how to finish what you started, you can rest assured…because help is here!
The Perfect Finish, a wonderfully written book by Kara Gott Warner, is a knitter’s dream come true. This is a no-nonsense guide to finishing techniques for knitters of every level, and a great go-to guide to help you learn all about the materials you need to help you get the job done…for real this time.
From special cast on and bind off methods to tips on easy assembly of all your garments, The Perfect Finish is a great book to have with you as you embark on a knitting project, whether it be a simple scarf or a detailed sweater.
I found the chapter on zippers especially helpful. I have been avoiding projects that require a zipper for so long because I can never get the alignment right on the zipper. But with the help of Kara Warner, I can zip my way through any zipped project!
There’s also a great section on adding finishing details to your project, like borders and ribbing, colored accents, and more.
For lovers of knit and crochet, The Perfect Finish is a great book to help motivate you to work your way through that bin of unfinished projects. There’s even a bonus section with 5 beautiful patterns, a great glossary and abbreviations chart, and step by step photos of all the knit and crochet stitches you’ll need to learn to finish your work.
Now there’s no excuse…The Perfect Finish is the perfect way to learn all the tricks and tips to help you wrap up your current projects so you can get started on new ones!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Indispensable Stitch Collection for Crocheters Book Review
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Enchanted Forest Creatures, Nature's Gifts for Baby and Woodland Wildlife Book Reviews
- Boutique Knits
- Card Art
- My First Craft Book
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Zodiac Felties
- 99 Cross Stitch Luvable Pets
- Cross Stitch Book Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Green Tea Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home