We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Diana Vandervoort
Gifted by Biangle Books
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
This is the newest book by artist and author, Diana Vandervoort. She’s written several Temari books and this one is just as wonderful as the others. Temari is an art well explained by Vandervoorst in her books. It’s beautiful, intricate, and true eye candy. The art seems almost overwhelming if you just look at the photos, but the instructions are very easy to follow and completely illustrated. There are 18 projects, but with thread color variations you can make unique gifts for years! You’ll learn to make beautiful jewelry and other gift items. I wish all books were had such clear and concise instructions for intricate techniques. This book is just full of inspiring and delightful designs.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Farmhouse Thanksgiving
- Paper Bag Turkey Dinner
- How to Make 7 Watercolor Backgrounds
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home