Super Cute Felt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Super Cute Felt
By Laura Howard
Gifted by CICO Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I absolutely love felt. It’s one of my favorite things to craft with. I love making everything from flowers to cute embroidery designs…and when it averages about $0.30 a sheet, how can you go wrong?
Since I’m a felt junkie and I have way too many sheets of felt in my craft drawer, I was jumping with joy when I first saw Super Cute Felt. In no more than a minute, I had already marked down 10 or so patterns I couldn’t wait to try!
Super Cute Felt is filled with 35 step-by-step projects to make and give. There are cute accessories, like pins and hair clips, as well as sweet gifts like lavender sachets, pin cushions, and teddy bears. There are even adorable home décor crafts, like mobiles, wreaths, bunting banners, garland and more! Each craft has a detailed and easy to read template to follow, so you should have no trouble creating these super cute projects!
One thing I loved about Super Cute Felt was that there was also a stitch guide in the book, which is helpful for beginning sewers or those who aren’t that familiar with hand stitching. As someone who has hand stitching experience, I even found this guide helpful, as there were stitches in the guide that I wasn’t familiar with one or two I was doing wrong this whole time!
The Bumblebee Lavender Sachet project alone was enough to get me hooked on Super Cute Felt. These sweet sachets would be a great Mother’s Day gift or a sweet project to give to guests at a wedding or bridal shower.
For fans of hand stitching and cuter than cute accessories, Super Cute Felt has the potential to make you squeal with glee at how absolutely adorable these easy projects are!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Big Book of $5.00 Crafts
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Mindfulness Coloring Book
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Adult Coloring Books
- Altered Shoes
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- Lacework for Adventurous Crocheters
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
- How to Crochet Slippers for Beginners + 17 Free Crochet Patterns
- Easy Mardi Gras Mask
- Gorgeous Map Roses
- Easy Mardi Gras Treat Cups
- Super Soft Granite Crochet Blanket
- How to Finger Knit
- Granule Stitch
- Laura Gingham Cowl Pattern