We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The thing I love about skirts is that I can wear them year round. Great no matter what the season (and so fun to mix and match!), skirts are a must-have staple for any women's closet.
Long or short, pleated, straight, ruffled, or gathered, skirts are fabulous fashion stables to have on hand...and with the patterns in Stylish Skirts, you're sure to find something to flatter every body type. Perfect for beginners and advanced sewists, these patterns are easy to follow and will work with all kinds of fabric. If you've been wanting to learn to sew your own clothes, now is the time...and this book will help you every step of the way.
With 23 fabulous and fashionable skirts to choose from, this book really does have something for every body type. No matter what your style of choice, you're sure to find something to flatter your body in this collection of easy-to-make patterns.
As a short curvy girl, the Skirt with Shirred Yoke and Lace Belt would be perfect for me. The shirring around the hips helps the skirt fit comfortably on my body and it's still short enough so that it doesn't cut me in half...plus the fun lace trim adds a sweet touch to this already adorable skirt pattern.
Each pattern in this book comes with step-by-step instructions, as well as detailed fabric measurements and several illustrations to help you put your skirt together. There's also several helpful tips along the way, including how to properly iron your piece, how to straighten the grain of the fabric, and how to measure your body to ensure the perfect fit.
With so many cool styles and looks to play around with in Stylish Skirts, you may find that you can easily update your wardrobe in no time!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Card Making with Cricut
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Granny Square Flowers
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Beading Basics and Beyond
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Digital Expressions
- Joy of Zentangle
- Leisure Arts Plastic Canvas Collection
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
- Quilling: Basic Materials and Technique
- Rustic Chic Love Chicken Wire Frame
- Today You Will Rule the World Coffee Trivet
- Coloring Book and Pens Gift Wrap
- Spring Mini Flower Pot Moss Decor
- Nuvo Drop Butterfly DIY Card
- How to Use the Sizzix Twist and Style Tool
- Lucky Leprechaun Hat Flower Pot
- Table Top Tree Decoration