Simply Paper Cutting
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Simply Paper Cutting
By Anna Bondoc
Gifted by Design Originals
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
It’s amazing what you can do with a piece of paper and a craft knife. Beautiful cards, ornaments, and decorations can be made with these two simple materials…and with the help of Simply Paper Cutting by Anna Bondoc, you will learn how to transform a simple piece of cardstock into a beautiful, layered, cut piece of paper.
Beginning with simple techniques on how to hold your knife and what paper to use and moving through more advanced skills and techniques in paper cutting, Simply Paper Cutting is a great go to guide on how to make unique and decorative cuts on cardstock to help you achieve lovely layers and embellishments.
I love the Teardrop Vine Journals, made with lovely teardrop shapes and jewel toned cardstock. These would make a great gift for anyone and they’re a fun and easy project that you can do on a lazy weekend.
If you love the look of intricately cut paper designs and have always wondered how to get that look in your paper crafting, then you’re going to love Simply Paper Cutting.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Adult Coloring Books
- The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry
- Gifted: Lovely Little Things to Knit and Crochet
- Look, Learn, & Create: Crochet
- Duct Tape Your Heart Out!
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Beautiful Hand Stitched Jewelry
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home