We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Diamond Tech
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
Simply Fused walks you step by step through the menthod of working with Fuseworks kilns and glass. This no-flame method of glass fusing is a great way to fuse layers of glass together for easy glass designs.
Whether you want to learn to work with Fuseworks glass to create fun jewelry or to design pieces for your home, this book gives you guidance on all types of projects. From a Pretty as a Daisy Necklace to wall art, bottle stoppers, and more, you'll build your skills as you progress through the projects. Basic instructions begin the book, giving you the building blocks you'll need to tackle these projects. And since there's fluxuation among microwaves, the book even provides you space to record information on your trials so you can hone your knowledge. There are also full-size patterns for every project and trouble-shooting tips.
This flame-free manner of working with glass will allow glasswork to open up to a whole new audience.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Matboard Magic and Foamboard Magic
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Candy Cane Climbers
- Baby's First Birthday
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Big Book of $5.00 Crafts
- The Art of Drawing Animals
- Beading In No Time
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home