We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Chrissie Grace
Gifted by North Light Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
If you ask me, one of the best things about making my own projects is being able to give them to someone else. There’s a special thrill that comes with hand making a quilt for a friend, putting together a book for a family member or giving the gift of a handmade cake.
For author Chrissie Grace, creating one-of-a-kind sewing projects is the name of the game…and, like most things, they’re so much better when they’re shared!
Sharing Stitches is filled with wonderful and unique sewing projects that are meant to be stitched and shared with others. You can craft notepad covers, wall art, aprons, jewelry, and more…all with fabric scraps and a little creativity.
Each project in Sharing Stitches has detailed step by step photos, as well has helpful tips on how to alter the project to fit your needs or style.
There are also great resources on how to find your own craft swap group or how to start your own. Craft swapping is a great way to make new friends and learn new techniques that you may have never even knew existed!
For the crafter with a giving heart, Sharing Stitches is a great resource for one of a kind sewing projects. It’s a great resource for unique projects that are sure to please and entertain anyone who receives them!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow
- Leather Seat Cushion