Shades of Winter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Shades of Winter
By Ingalill Johansson and Ewa K. Andinsson
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Have you ever looked out the window on a cold still winter day? The wind is still, everything is covered in snow, and maybe off in the distance you can spot a deer nibbling on uncovered grass. Though the weather may be frightful, the view is certainly delightful!
If you love the beauty and natural look of the winter landscape, you will love Shades of Winter: Knitting with Natural Wool. This beautiful book is filled with lovely, lacy, feminine patterns in white, grey, and beige hues. Made with natural wool, these patterns are perfect for looking fashionable and keeping warm this winter.
As I read through Shades of Winter, I absolutely fell in love with the “Lace Knit Gloves, Scarf, and Knee Socks” set. This set would instantly turn a black coat from drab to fab and would be perfect for wearing on a winter walk through the woods.
If you love the simplicity and brilliance of winter hues, you will love Shades of Winter. For knitting fans, this is the ultimate collection of light and lacy patterns that will keep you warm and fashionable all season long.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Card Making with Cricut
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Inspired by Zentangle Fabric Arts Quilting Embroidery
- Fun with Stitchables! Book Review
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Word
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- 100+ Easter Crafts
- Duo of Bears Unisex Baby T-Shirt
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- How to Sew a Zipper into a Lined Skirt
- Tiny Valentine Gift Boxes
- Pretty Hearts Hot Pad
- DIY Mini Pallet Photo Magnets
- Padded Denim Hearts for Decoration or Keyring
- Faux Topiary Heart Place Card Holders