We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Margaret Hubert
Gifted by Creative Publishing International
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, FaveCrafts Editor
These aren't your grandma's crochet patterns! More and more fashion designers are embracing crochet patterns into their fashion lines, and you can be one step ahead of the game with the fashion-forward patterns you'll find in Runway Crochet! Filled with a variety of shirts, jackets, dresses, sweaters, and more, these high-style patterns will have you runway ready in no time.
Runway Crochet includes 21 exquisite, fashion-forward patterns, including cardigans, jackets, neckware, handbags and so much more. Designed by a variety of prominent crochet designers, these patterns encompass the style and technique of the clothes you see in high-fashion magazines...only these you can make yourself!
Project instructions include a full rage of sizes, and the instructional text and stitch diagrams are accompanied by stunning fashion photography. There are also measurements and charts along the way, so there's no guesswork when it comes to making these intricate designs.
Of all the patterns featured in Runway Crochet, I have to say that my favorite is the Parisian Swing Coat. Made with baby alpaca yarn and worked with a large crochet hook, this coat is surprisingly light weight. It can easily be worn in spring and winter, and with the little swing of the body and the loose fitting sleeves, it's impossible not to feel like a runway model when you wear it!
With patterns to suit beginners and advanced crocheters alike, Runway Crochet is a great book to add to your collection. Equally as fun to crochet as they are to wear, the projects in Runway Crochet will help transform your wardrobe and take your crochet technique to a whole new level.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Joy of Zentangle
- Itty Bitty Crocheted Critters
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style
- Opulent Bazaar Adult Coloring Book Review
- Bath Knits Book Review
- Ready, Set, Scrap
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peanut Free Halloween Treat Envelope
- Fall Acorn Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Christmas Bauble Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Floral Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Pumpkin Feast Adult Coloring Page
- 17 Free Crochet Patterns for Rugs
- All About Your Heart Coloring Page
- Top 6 Things to Do While Crafting
- Crochet Easy Ribbed Scarf
- 1920s Inspirational Quote Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home