Rubber Band Loom Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Rubber Band Loom Crafts: Easy Jewelry and More for Girls and Guys!
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Liz Abderholden
Rubber band looms have taken the world by storm. If you're a teacher, parent, or anyone who's talked to a kid recently, you are probably more than aware of the rubber band jewelry trend that's dominating kids' crafts. Kids are always looking for more projects and Rubber Band Loom Crafts is here to help them create more crafts. Whether your child uses a Rainbow Loom, Wonder Loom, FunLoom, Cra-Z-Loom, or one of the many other types of looms out there, he or she can do the jewelry tutorials in this book.
Rubber Band Loom Crafts starts with a very basic pattern and then moves on the more difficult ones. It breaks down each project's steps into two parts. First, it shows you the band placement you'll need for the pattern along with pictures of how you'll set it up too. Then it shows you how you'll loop the bands with the loop tool, which will combine the bands together to make the necklace, bracelet, or ring.
One of the best features of the book is the big graphics and thorough instructions. All of the instructions and their accompanying pictures are in large print so your child can easily see and read them. Rubber Band Loom Crafts not only break the projects down into two steps, but if a project uses multiple bands, they color coat each so your kid can easily see what they're supposed to do. They also have pictures of what the crafts look like once their complete.
If your kid has a loom and is looking for more projects to take on this book is just for them. While jewelry is usually thought of as "girly", rubber band crafts are popular among young boys and girls. This book would make a great birthday present, holiday gift, or even an after-school surprise. Whenever you choose to give it to them, it will probably be met with fits of joy and excitement.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Card Making with Cricut
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Leather Jewelry
- Granny Square Flowers
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Very Merry Coloring and Color Your Own Christmas Ornaments Books Review
- My First Craft Book
- Crafting with Kids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Millionaire's Afghan
- Hand Crochet Chunky Blanket
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- 100+ Easter Crafts
- Duo of Bears Unisex Baby T-Shirt
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- How to Sew a Zipper into a Lined Skirt
- Tiny Valentine Gift Boxes
- Pretty Hearts Hot Pad
- DIY Mini Pallet Photo Magnets