Preschool Parties Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates and Other Little People
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Preschool Parties: Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates & Other Little People
By Colleen Mullaney
Gifted by Sixth and Spring Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Every kid loves a good birthday party! Games, cake, presents, and goodie bags never fail to get kids excited. Throw in a little dress up fun and you’ll set the party bar in the neighborhood in no time!
But planning a party for young kids can be exhausting. All the decorating and organizing is enough to convince some to just scratch the whole idea and call up a kid’s restaurant. Thankfully Colleen Mullaney has done the dirty work for us with Preschool Parties: Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates, & Other Little People.
Fifteen awesome party themes await you in this colorful and organized collection of ideas. Each party theme comes with schedules, to do lists, party setup guides, supply lists, invitations, menus, and show-stopping cakes and treats. Also included with each theme is an age guide, showing which age group would benefit most from the theme (groups range from 3 to 8 years old). It really doesn’t get much easier than this!
One thing I loved about Preschool Parties was that there were themes I never would have thought of when planning a kid’s party. There are traditional themes, like pirates and fairies, but also themes that are more unique, like the Olympic Games, a Teddy Bear Picnic, and even a Sing-a-Long Party! What kid wouldn’t love that?
With complete full-color photographs of the party goers in action, recipes, crafts, and decoration ideas, Preschool Parties is a must-have for families with little ones!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Card Making with Cricut
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Granny Square Flowers
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Beading Basics and Beyond
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Digital Expressions
- Joy of Zentangle
- Leisure Arts Plastic Canvas Collection
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
- Quilling: Basic Materials and Technique
- Rustic Chic Love Chicken Wire Frame
- Today You Will Rule the World Coffee Trivet
- Coloring Book and Pens Gift Wrap
- Spring Mini Flower Pot Moss Decor
- Nuvo Drop Butterfly DIY Card
- How to Use the Sizzix Twist and Style Tool
- Lucky Leprechaun Hat Flower Pot
- Table Top Tree Decoration