Paper Doll Dress Up
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Paper dolls have been cherished for years and years…I remember my first paper doll set…and I have nieces who still love playing dress up with their paper dolls. Generations of girls have found pleasure in this well-loved craft…and now you can create your own dress up dolls (and all her clothes) with durable plastic canvas!
In Paper Doll Dress-Up, you’ll learn how to create a cute doll using plastic canvas. You and your kids can then dress her up with the five outfits featured in this collection. You can make a fun beach outfit, a 4th of July dress, a cute wintertime ensemble, a Christmas baking outfit, and you can even make some fun friends and embellishments for your doll, like a cute puppy, a play house, and even a little doll for your doll to play with!
The pattern for Sofia, the featured plastic canvas doll, is easy to follow and alter to suit your needs. Match her hair color to your daughter’s hair…or create a whole collection of dolls so your daughter has a fun cast of characters to play with.
The great thing about these plastic canvas patterns is that they’re much more durable than paper…so you and your daughter can enjoy playing with these cute dolls for generations to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hyperreality Sweater
- Elysium Scarf
- Sinum Bag
- Pastel Easter Wall Decor
- Rustic DIY Easter Decor
- Gorgeous Burlap Ribbon Cross
- Upcycled Junk Drawer Candlesticks
- DIY Mini Bird Bath
- Recycled Gift Wrap Wreath
- Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home