Origami for Children Book Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Origami is one of the least expensive art and craft techniques and it’s perfect for children of all ages. This hardback book was well written and very well illustrated. The introduction gives you a nice primer on papers, folds, and how to read origami instructions. The projects are fun and will delight any child. Designs are themed under Toys, Origami Fun, Animals, Party Time, Sweets and Food, and Vehicles. You’ll learn to make a balloon, spinning top, Ninja knife, star, crown, goldfish, dog, penguin, frog, candy box, coaster, flower basket, cake, hotdog, boat, rocket, and more. Origami is all about folding, no cutting or gluing! This is a book that has enough fun for years of origami creations.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Unexpected Afghans
- Card Making with Cricut
- Creative Pilgrimage
- New and Creative Paracord Crafts
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Adult Coloring Books
- Big Book of $5.00 Crafts
- Silhouette Style
- Creating Beaded and Wire Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home