Mollie Makes Christmas
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Mollie Makes Christmas
By Mollie Makes Magazine
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
One of my favorite family Christmas traditions is making handmade gifts for my family and friends. From baking cookies to crocheting scarves, we all love making gifts for each other. Not only is it more personable, but it’s so fun to create something special for someone you love!
If you love handmade gifts for the holidays, you’re going to love Mollie Makes Christmas: Living and Loving a Handmade Holiday. This beautiful book by the designers of Mollie Makes magazine is filled with lovely crochet projects, knitting projects, paper crafts, sewing ideas, and lots more. You’re sure to find something for everyone on your list in this collection of unique handmade gifts.
As a lover of all things vintage, I absolutely fell in love with the Paper Decoration String of Stars project. Made from patterned paper, upcycled books, recycled Christmas cards, and more, this stunning paper chain would look beautiful hanging in a window or on your Christmas tree. It’s easy to make and a great way to use up leftover paper scraps.
If you love making gifts for your loved ones, you’re going to love Mollie Makes Christmas. The 20 projects in this book are easy and fun to make, and there’s literally something for everyone. So put a few more logs on the fire, grab a cup of hot cocoa and take out those craft supplies. This year, celebrate a beautiful handmade Christmas.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Steampunk Chic
- Bath Knits Book Review
- The Simple Art of Japanese Papercrafts
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- How to Make Stuffed Animals
- Creative Dyeing for Fabric Arts
- Metal Clay & Color: Inventive Techniques from 20 Jewelry Designers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- 100+ Easter Crafts
- Duo of Bears Unisex Baby T-Shirt
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag
- How to Sew a Zipper into a Lined Skirt
- Tiny Valentine Gift Boxes
- Pretty Hearts Hot Pad
- DIY Mini Pallet Photo Magnets
- Padded Denim Hearts for Decoration or Keyring
- Faux Topiary Heart Place Card Holders