Mod Podge Rocks!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Mod Podge Rocks!
By Amy Anderson
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I think it would be safe to say that Mod Podge is the holy grail of crafting supplies.
This amazing all-in-one decoupage glue, sealer, and finish can instantly transform an old pair of shoes, a bookcase, plates, pumpkins, jewelry and so much more. With several varities of Mod Podge available, as well as special varities for adding a 3D look to your charms and necklaces, there's literally nothing you can't do with this amazing product.
And thankfully, Mod Podge Queen Amy Anderson has compiled more than 40 awesome decoupaged projects in her new book, Mod Podge Rocks!. This book is filled with decoupaged wearables, home decor, and holiday crafts. Each project comes with a full materials list (including a photo of the Mod Podge products you need to make it), detailed instructions, and at least 2 full color photographs to help you get the job done. Some projects even have "Designer Notes" and "Variations Suggestions" to help you create the look you want.
I personally loved the "Crazy for Fall Painted Acorns". In this project, the Mod Podge is used to give a nice glossy coat to a collection of small wooden acorns. It's an easy and quick project that would be great to have on display during Thanksgiving.
If you love creating your own unique home and personal accessories, you're going to love the projects in Mod Podge Rocks!.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- Granny Square Flowers
- Gifted: Lovely Little Things to Knit and Crochet
- Making Baby's Clothes
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Bead Bugs
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- Rag Rug Handbook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Farmhouse Thanksgiving
- Paper Bag Turkey Dinner
- How to Make 7 Watercolor Backgrounds
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home