We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Nancy Marchant
Gifted by North Light Books
Reviewed By Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
This book provides you with a stitch library, step-by-step technique guide, and patterns you’ll love to use over and over in your knitting. Brioche is a knitting technique that creates a double-sided fabric. The book was designed for the novice and the experienced knitter. There are 60 stitch patterns and 25 patterns for garments and accessories. The stitch dictionary has up close photography so you can really experience what the stitch looks like in the big picture. There are also step-by-step photos of the stitches. The book jacket says that Knitting Brioche is the first ever book dedicated to brioche and the author also wrote so you can even design your own projects with the stitches.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Card Making with Cricut
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Where Women Create: Quilters
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Simply Paper Cutting
- Let's Have a Party
- Leather Jewelry
- Rag Rug Handbook
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home