Knit and Crochet in a Day for Baby
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Crochet in a Day for Baby and Knit in a Day for Baby
By Candi Jensen
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
As an avid crochet fan, I love crocheting things for babies. The yarn is so soft and cute, the patterns are simple and easy to improvise with, and several of the patterns work up so quickly. Crocheted jackets, baby blankets, toys, and cloths make great gifts for new parents, and with the patterns you'll find in Crochet in a Day for Baby and Knit in a Day for Baby, you'll be able to create adorable pullovers, hats, blankets and so much more for the new little one in your life!
The great thing about these two books is that they are filled with patterns that you can easily make in 1 day's time...so they're great for last minute gift ideas. And if you're a new parent, you'll love how easy these projects are to make. You'll also save money by making clothes for your little one instead of buying new shirts and sweaters year after year.
Both books contain similar patterns, so whether you're a knitting or crochet fan, you'll be able to find something that's perfect for your new baby.
As I worked my way through the Crochet in a Day for Baby, I found myself coming back to the Striped Cardigan pattern. This adorable button down sweater is made with thick white and green stripes, so it's perfect for a little girl or boy. You could even use pink or blue yarn if you'd like. The same pattern also appears in a knit-friendly version in Knit in a Day for Baby.
If you're like me and you like knitting and crocheting things for new babies, you're going to love Crochet in a Day for Baby and Knit in a Day for Baby. Each book is filled with 20 adorable patterns that are quick, easy, and so cute for little ones of all ages!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
- Adult Coloring Books
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- Decorate with Ribbon
- Card Making with Cricut
- Find It, Make It: Outdoor Green Crafts for Children
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home