Itty Bitty Crocheted Critters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Itty Bitty Crocheted Critters
By Erin Clark
Gifted by: Tuttle Publishing
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
What's cuter than amigurumi animals? Itty bitty teeny weeny amigurumi animals! Little crocheted ducks, pigs, birds, bees, and sea creatures dance around the pages of Itty Bitty Crocheted Critters, the newest crochet book from author, Erin Clark. Filled with 14 new adorable patterns, these little guys might be small, but they're attitude abounds!
With easy-to-follow patterns for making bumbling honey bees, pretty pink pigs, terrific tunas and more, Itty Bitty Crocheted Critters is a whole menagerie of adorable animals. With lots of step-by-step photos and instructions, it's so easy to create your own assortment of super cute animals.
I had such a hard time picking a favorite pattern in this book. Each one is cuter than the next! Since I have such a soft spot for bumble bees, I do have to say that I loved the Buzzing Bees and a Hive pattern. These sweet teeny tiny bees are small enough to fit into the crocheted bee hive and the bees are so fun to make that you may find that you need a couple hives to keep them all contained! The Snortimer pig is also super cute and fun to make...and he would look so cute sitting on your desk or hanging out in the kitchen.
If you love crocheted toys and you're looking for some quick and easy patterns to keep you entertained this weekend, then you're going to love Itty Bitty Crocheted Critters. With a great assortment of patterns to select from, this book is great for animal lovers of all kinds, and a fun way to create a sweet and meaningful gift for kids and adults alike!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Joy of Zentangle
- Itty Bitty Crocheted Critters
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style
- Opulent Bazaar Adult Coloring Book Review
- Bath Knits Book Review
- Ready, Set, Scrap
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- All About Your Heart Coloring Page
- Top 6 Things to Do While Crafting
- Crochet Easy Ribbed Scarf
- 1920s Inspirational Quote Adult Coloring Page
- Be Kind or Be Quiet Adult Coloring Page
- Upcycled Photo Stands
- Peggy's Pocket Afghan
- Love/ Luck Reversible Sign
- Crochet Baby Ruffle Socks
- Simple Go To Crochet Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home