Felted Feathered Friends
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Felted Feathered Friends
By Laurie Sharp
Gifted by Creative Publishing International
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes all a wreath or holiday tree needs is a little bird embellishment. A beautiful cardinal or dove can transform an average holiday decoration into something classic and traditional. If you love “putting a bird on it” and decorating your house and home with bird crafts, you’re going to love Felted Feathered Friends, a new book devoted to creating lovely felted birds of all shapes and sizes.
Felted Feathered Friends is a beautiful book filled with patterns to create 20 adorable birds. With superb photography, detailed instructions, and helpful tips and suggestions, Felted Feathered Friends makes a great gift for someone who is new to felting or is looking for inspiration.
The great thing about felt projects is that they require 3 materials (felt, needle, and foam pad). They’re light weight and make beautiful ornaments, hair accessories, and more. The Cardinal pattern found in Felted Feathered Friends would look stunning in a holiday tree or attached to a Christmas gift. Even those who have never felted before can learn the basics of creating their very own feathered friend.
If you’ve been meaning to get into felting or have wanted to try a felting project that is quick and easy to learn, be sure to check out Felted Feathered Friends. These 20 birds are fun and easy to make, and you won’t believe how much fun you will have creating them!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Dr. Knit's Curious Creatures Book Review
- Where Women Create: Quilters
- Adult Coloring Books
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Let's Have a Party
- Card Making with Cricut
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
- Cute as a Button Quilts
- The Perfect Apron
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- Candy Corn Crochet Door Basket
- Giant Crochet Cable Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home