Fairy Tale Castle
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Give your little princess the castle she’s always dreamed of with this Fairy Tale Castle. This magical creation…including furniture and a carriage…will provide her with hours of entertainment and make-believe fun!
Made with plastic canvas and brightly colored thread, this play time castle is durable and soft, so kids don’t have to worry about hurting themselves or breaking pieces of their new toy. Great for giving as a birthday gift to a little princess in training, this amazing castle pattern is sure to be a gift that’s treasured for years to come!
Not only do you get a pattern to create a stunning 2-foot castle, but you’ll find instructions for making a fairy tale carriage worthy of Cinderella herself, as well as cute furniture that will fit perfectly inside the new castle. There are also patterns for creating a fairy tale crown and wand for the princess to use as she rules over her new kingdom!
Great for a plastic canvas crafter who’s looking for a challenge, this Fairy Tale Castle is an amazing project that girls of all ages are sure to love. With easy to follow instructions and full-color charts to help you put the structure together, this castle is a dream come true!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow
- Leather Seat Cushion