We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Joan Elliott
Gifted by House of White Birches
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
For every little girl who’s ever believed in fairies (and who loves to cross stitch!), there’s Fairy Enchantment, a beautiful collection of 9 mystical fairy patterns that are perfect for framing and displaying.
Fairy Enchantment comes with all the patterns and helpful guides you need to make cross stitch patterns that look simply magical. I really loved Joan Elliott’s patterns for the four mini fairy pillows. Each pillow says a different word (Imagine, Dream, Believe, and Make a Wish) and contains a unique fairy and flower boarder. I think they’d make really cute coasters, too!
All the patterns in Fairy Enchantment come with a full color illustration, a pattern you can easily copy and print to fit your size, and measurements for creating your work in various sizes. The patterns are easy to read and follow, and she even tells you the name and ordering number of the thread she used…so it’s easy for you to create the exact pattern with ease and clarity.
Fairy Enchantment is a great cross stitch book for all the little girls who never stopped believing in the magic and wonder of fairies.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Card Making with Cricut
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Where Women Create: Quilters
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Simply Paper Cutting
- Let's Have a Party
- Leather Jewelry
- Rag Rug Handbook
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home