We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Amy Barickman
Gifted by Amy Barickman
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Nothing can jazz up an old hat, jacket, blazer, or purse like a colorful fabric flower. With a wide variety of fabrics and materials on the market, it’s so easy to create a flower to suit your every need.
If you’re looking for floral inspiration, look no further than Fabric Flowers, the latest book from Amy Barickman.
Fabric Flowers is floral lover’s dream. Filled with 25 different flower patterns to compliment your home and your closet, this book makes embellishing everything from pillows to headbands a piece of cake.
The great thing about Fabric Flowers is that there’s something for everyone in this book. Whether you’re more prone to craft with fabric, felt, tee shirts, or a flower making tool (like the Kanzashi flower from Clover), you can find just what you’re looking for in Fabric Flowers.
Personally, I loved the Hexagon Flowers pattern made with felt, beads, and buttons. It would make a great embellishment for a headband, purse, or jacket, and I’m sure it would be hard to stop after making just one or two!
All the patterns for the flowers in Fabric Flowers are available in the back of the book, so you can easily use these patterns along with whatever fabric you prefer to work with.
For sewists, crafters, and DIY fashionistas, Fabric Flowers is a great book to add to your inspiration collection!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- Granny Square Flowers
- Gifted: Lovely Little Things to Knit and Crochet
- Making Baby's Clothes
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Bead Bugs
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- Rag Rug Handbook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Farmhouse Thanksgiving
- Paper Bag Turkey Dinner
- How to Make 7 Watercolor Backgrounds
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home