We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Lisa M. Sanford
Publisher: LJS Publishing
Book Reviewed by Maria Nerius
The author asks, “Do you know your ethnic heritage?” She also explores the influence of traveling abroad, eating non-American cuisine, and having family and friends who are of a different race or nationality. I can understand the question (my mother was a nationalized citizen of the United States) and the influence of having a wide circle of community. These things should be celebrated and this book shows you how. The book includes a collection of ideas that soar over 40 different countries and cultures. I highly recommend this book to everyone no matter your age, race, nationality, or cultural heritage… it’s just that important!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home