Cupcake Decorating Lab
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Cupcake Decorating Lab
By Bridget Theibeault
Gifted by Quarry Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Discover easy, accessible, and fun techniques for making beautifully decorated cupcakes with Cupcake Decorating Lab. Filled with 52 techniques, recipes and designs, this book will take the humble cupcake and transform it into something amazing!
Just like a delicious cupcake, the best books begin with simple ingredients, and Cupcake Decorating Lab gives you all the essentials you need to create lovely edible works of art. Organized much like an actual lab course, Cupcake Decorating Lab is broken down by unit, where each unit covers a different skill or technique...and this book covers all the bases. Beginning with Icing Basics and moving through flowers, fondant, and royal icing, the book continues to discuss cute themes, wedding ideas, cupcake decorations and even presentation ideas.
Each unit in this book is jam-packed with helpful "labs". The Icing Basics unit, for example, has four labs on buttercream alone, including how to pipe it, color it, and use it to frost cupcakes. Each lab also has full color step out photos, so it's easy for even the newest of cake decorators.
Hosting a party for your kids? Skip the bakery and make your own cute cupcakes! With tons of great ideas for all kinds of kid-friendly ideas, Cupcake Decorating Lab will have you taking your own cupcake orders in no time. From movie nights to princess parties, clowns to bird nests, the cupcake designs in this book cover a wide range of themes...and you won't believe how easy they are to make!
Gung-ho decorators will also love the section on Weddings. With great labs teaching you how to make mini Tiered Wedding Cupcakes and simple yet classy Monogram Cupcakes, this section is great for the DIY savvy bride.
Complete with lots of decorating ideas and recipes, as well as awesome labs and tutorials, Cucpake Decorating Lab is a must have for bakers of all skill levels. Whether you're looking for helpful techniques or simple inspiration, this book is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Matboard Magic and Foamboard Magic
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Candy Cane Climbers
- Baby's First Birthday
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Big Book of $5.00 Crafts
- The Art of Drawing Animals
- Beading In No Time
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home