Crocheting Clothes Kids Love
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Kids of all ages are always growing out of their clothes...and it can be expensive to try to keep up with their changing bodies; however, crafty moms know that the secret to saving money when it comes to kids clothes is to simply make them yourself!
From slippers to sweaters, the projects in Crocheting Clothes Kids Love are perfect for creating stylish and fun clothing and accessories for kids of all ages. With 28 projects to choose from, this book is great for those who love to crochet and who are looking for quick and simple crochet projects that can help you save money in the long run.
In addition to clothing, there are also adorable accessories in this book, including hats, scarves, jewelry, leg warmers, and more. Even those who are new to crochet can create several of these projects...and there is even a helpful techniques guide at the beginning of the book in case you need a little refresher.
With several full-color photos and detailed instructions, each project in Crocheting Clothes Kids Love is sure to catch your eye. I happen to love the Pretty Popcorn Vest, which would be the perfect accessory for a little girl to wear to a wedding or as a flower girl. And as a true Chicagoan, I also loved the Windy City Scarf, which is not only great for boys and girls alike, but a fun way to use up all your yarn scraps to create something truly beautiful.
For little girls and boys alike, the patterns in Crocheting Clothes Kids Love are sure to impress kids of all ages. From the casual sweater to the colorful backpack, these fun crochet patterns are sure to be next on your list of fun stuff to crochet!
Want a little sneak peek of what you'll find in this book? Check out the Crocheted Buckle Bow Pattern.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Unexpected Afghans
- Card Making with Cricut
- Creative Pilgrimage
- New and Creative Paracord Crafts
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Adult Coloring Books
- Big Book of $5.00 Crafts
- Silhouette Style
- Creating Beaded and Wire Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
- How to Crochet Slippers for Beginners + 17 Free Crochet Patterns
- Easy Mardi Gras Mask
- Gorgeous Map Roses
- Easy Mardi Gras Treat Cups
- Super Soft Granite Crochet Blanket
- How to Finger Knit
- Granule Stitch
- Laura Gingham Cowl Pattern